TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
2. Copyright. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited.
3. Trademarks. Product names, logos, brands and other trademarks appearing on this website are the property of their respective holders and are used only to directly describe the products and services offered. Use of these trademarks in no way indicates any relationship between this website and the holders of the trademarks. Rather, any usage of third party trademarks by us is to refer to such products is considered nominative fair use under trademark law. These said or referred to trademark holders are not affiliated with this site, or any of our services, products or websites.
4. Limited Right to Use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution). The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, non-exclusive license.
5. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
7. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
8. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
9. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE.
12. Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Government of India and Maharashtra State Government (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action by you with respect to the Site (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in Section 8 and Section 10. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consents to extra-territorial service of process.
Copyright (c) Consumer Health Monitor, All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated: September 01, 2018
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.